Pages

Subscribe:

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

ManagerLegue hack v2.5




ManagerLeague Hack

ManagerLeague is a browser based football simulator which I play since 2010. Here, I’ve managed to win even the English Championship by using this hack. At first, my team was pretty weak: I was in league 3 and I also have bought a lot of credits in order to mentain my team in this league. And then I thought: what if I stop wasting my money and start creating a hack. Next, I’ve started to find exploits in their sites and here it is: The ManagerLeague hack v2.5! Now I am in the frist English league and I’ve won it three times in a row. Nobody knows my secret, so I can assure you that this hack is completely undetectable! Now you can have money fosr astounding transfer. You can have even 1 bilion dollars, they won;t know it. I have only players with over 92 OVR. And I have unlimited credits so I can keep my players at their best by playing many friendlies.
How to use this hack? Let me tell you, it is very, very easy to use!
* Open ManagerLeague Hack
* First, You’ll have to type the amount of money (or credits) you want to use.
* Second, type your username
* Next, click on Generate
* Wait for the red bar to fully load.
* Check the site. Now you have the amount of monyey desired and you will win the Championship very easly. No more money spent, just enjoy winning!



0 comments:

Post a Comment